Elizabeth Thompson Reeve
When Elizabeth died on 30 April 1842, her brother William H. Thompson served as her executor. Estate papers include receipts from Truman Munger for services as sexton; furniture maker David C. Bulkley for a mahogany coffin & plate; and R.M. Woodruff to balance accounts.
Amelia Ogden, a former student of the Litchfield Female Academy and cousin of Sally Burr Reeve, also lived in the Reeve's house and served as a companion for Elizabeth in her later years. Ogden remained in the house following Elizabeth's death.
- Tapping Reeve letter - undated
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1820 Apr 6
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1824 Nov 9
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1825 Jan 12
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1827 Aug 27
- Reeve Property Deeds
- Eilzabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1842 Dec 14
Do you have more information for the Ledger?
If you have family papers, objects, or any other details you would like to share, or if you would like to obtain a copy of an image for publication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.