Sally Burr Reeve (1772 June 24)
But he soon went beyond the usual procedures (which ...
Chief Justice (Connecticut ) 1814-1815
- Side Chairs - 1773
- Furniture Suite
- Lynde Lord receipt
- John Cotton Smith letters
- Law School Moot Court Chair
- Knife Boxes
- Elijah Adams letter
- Pitcher - ca. 1810
- Signatures Scrapbook
- Spoon - between 1796 and 1805
- Redware Pitcher
- Spoon - between 1796 and 1808
- Corner Chair - ca. between 1780 and 1800
- Tapping Reeve letter - undated
- Richard Wayne Stites letter
- Tapping Reeve letter - 1785 Dec 15
- Litchfield County judicial records
- Tapping Reeve letter - 1819 Jan 22
- John C. Calhoun letter - 1810 Feb 10
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve letter - 1820 Apr 6
- Tapping Reeve letter - 1799 May 4
- John Cotton Smith letter - 1817 Dec 2
- Side Chair - ca. 1760
- Footstool - 1812 #2
- Richard Wayne Stites letter - 1823 Jan 25
- Elizabeth Thompson Reeve correspondence
- Park family papers
- Reeve Property Deeds
- Mary Wallace Peck Mansfield album
- T. Reeve Fire Buckets
- Pair of Fire Buckets
- Tapping Reeve letter
- Pitcher - ca. 1780
- Engraving of Tapping Reeve
- Silver Spoon
- Footstool - 1812
- Tapping Reeve letter - 1812 Mar 12
- Litchfield Law School Collection
- Reeve family papers
- Silver Spoons
- John C. Calhoun letter
- John Cotton Smith letter - 1817 Oct 12
- Lyman Beecher Papers
New Haven Colony collection, 1701-1869
Oliver Wolcott account books, 1781-1831
Connecticut Comptroller's Office papers, 1771-1885
Lectures Upon the Various Branches of Law by Reeves and Gould at the Law School in Litchfield, Conn, 1812-1813. Harvard Law School Library.
Notes of Reeve's Lectures On Various Legal Subjects in the Litchfield Law School, 1808. Harvard Law School Library.
Dargo, George. Law in the New Republic. Alfred A. Knopf: New York, 1983.
Woodruff, George Catlin A Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants of the Town of Litchfield, Conn: From the Settlement of the Town, A.D. 1720, to the Year 1800, Higginson Book Company, 1900.
Do you have more information for the Ledger?
If you have family papers, objects, or any other details you would like to share, or if you would like to obtain a copy of an image for publication, please contact us at email@example.com.