Litchfield Law School Collection
As the number of students increased, Reeve began to develop a series of formal lectures that prepared students to take the bar exam and practice law. In the years following the Revolution most lawyers taught through the apprenticeship system because there were no schools that offered law degrees. Reeve’s decision to pass ...
- Hiram Gould Goodwin law notebook
- James Gould letter - August 9, 1827
- Nathaniel Mather Law Notebooks
- Origen Storrs Seymour Law Notebooks
- Receipt for room rent
- Richard Wayne Stites letter
- Robert Fairchild law notebook
- Samuel Andrew Law Law Notebook
- Alexis Painter Law Notebook
- Augustus Cincinatus Hand Letters
These letters may be found in Series 1, Subseries 3, Folder 4
- Sidney E. Morse Letter and Map
- Litchfield Law School Moothall Society Records
- Engraving of Augustus Longstreet
- Roger S. Baldwin Engraving
This image may be found in Series 2, Subseries 1, Folder 2
- Seth P. Beers Engraving
This image may be found in Series 2, Subseries 1, Folder 3
- Josiah Houghton law notebook
- Asa Bacon Law Notebooks
Do you have more information for the Ledger?
If you have family papers, objects, or any other details you would like to share, or if you would like to obtain a copy of an image for publication, please contact us at email@example.com.